Monday, August 10, 2009

Confraternity (Brethren)

friendship is perhaps one of the most beautiful relationships that two people can share..is about sharing's each others opinions, dreams, fears, aspirations and hopes...
friendship is about cherishing old memories of togetherness and creating new ones everyday..

A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.


friendship does require a sound mutual understanding with lots of love and care for each other... life is too short...cherish the people who have been with you..

My Friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.

friends are always friends no matter what.. every friendship goes good and bad phases....

It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me.
I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,
or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will
search for answers.
I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be there now when you need me to care.
I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship,from your values, from me.
I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.
I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces
and put them back in place.

I prayed for you before we met,
Not knowing who you'd be.
I asked the Lord to send a friend.
One chosen just for me.
I asked that they'd be Godly,
With wisdom of His ways.
A friend to help and guide me
I the troubles of these days.
When I asked the Lord to send a friend,
Though many came and went.
He gave much more than I ever asked,
For you are the friend He sent

thank you..
so be my friend no matter what

Nukilan.. M3

No comments: