Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Come On

Come on my sweetheart,
Let's adore one another,
before there is no more,
of you and me,
A mirror tells the truth,
Look at your grim face,
Brighten up and cast away,
Your Bitter smile,

A generous friend,
Give lifes for a friend,
Lets rise above this,
Animalistic behavior,
And be kind to one enother,

Once you think of me,
Dead and gone,
You will make up with me,
You will miss me,
You may even adore me,

Why be a worshipper of the dead,
Think of me as a goner,
Come and wake up now,
Since you will come,
And throw kisses,
At tombstone later,
Why not hive them to me now,


This is me,
That same person,
I may talk too much,
But my heart is silence,
What else can i do,
I am condemned live this life,
Spite darkens friendships
Why not cast away,
Malice from our heart..

No comments: